“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.” Psalm 19:14
My heart’s desire.
And my calling–to write; to speak to women of the Lord’s goodness and deliverance in my life. Giving them eyes to see the hope He has for them. To behold the peace and joy available to them, if only they will surrender, falling into their Creator’s eternal embrace.
I am available to speak to your women’s group, Bible study or small group gathering at no charge on the following topics:
- My journey with depression – read more here or listen to my story here.
- What every woman needs to know about depression.
- Parenting & Mothering topics.
- Self-care for a sound mind- how to take care of YOU.
- And a variety of other topics relevant to women . . .
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-250-1277.